Happy first day of spring!!!!
Today was one of those rare, beautiful days at GCC; the sun actually shone and it didn't rain, not even a drop!!! :) It was actually pretty nice, too, I didn't have to wear a coat! (that NEVER happens!)
This half of the semester my fitwell lab (required of all freshmen) is lovely (NOT) aerobics. It is a wicked fun class where we get to sweat until we can't see and then exercise until we can no longer feel our appendages.....oh, did I mention all the while your heart feels like it will burst and your lungs start breaking out of your ribcage? All of this was in the name of "cardio kickboxing".....sounds harmless enough...but beware! :)
Our IM bowling team is undefeated! Yay!!!! Our IM basket ball team is, too! With the help of 2 forfeits, we are now 4 for 4! :) Tonight we had a game against a team with 10 girls....we only had 6 and one has shin splints really bad and couldn't play more than a couple minutes.....but we won!!!! 34-11!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! SOOOOOO much fun!
Classes are going well, we are finally getting back into chem concepts that I understand!!! (or can figure out!) Bio is going well, I love that class! It is all plants and bugs!!! :) (did I mention my favorite professor teaches it? :) ) I have 2 exams, a big paper and a little paper due on Monday....ick, not fun.
Miss you all and look forward to being home in 9 days!!!!!!! Hugs, E.
Today was one of those rare, beautiful days at GCC; the sun actually shone and it didn't rain, not even a drop!!! :) It was actually pretty nice, too, I didn't have to wear a coat! (that NEVER happens!)
This half of the semester my fitwell lab (required of all freshmen) is lovely (NOT) aerobics. It is a wicked fun class where we get to sweat until we can't see and then exercise until we can no longer feel our appendages.....oh, did I mention all the while your heart feels like it will burst and your lungs start breaking out of your ribcage? All of this was in the name of "cardio kickboxing".....sounds harmless enough...but beware! :)
Our IM bowling team is undefeated! Yay!!!! Our IM basket ball team is, too! With the help of 2 forfeits, we are now 4 for 4! :) Tonight we had a game against a team with 10 girls....we only had 6 and one has shin splints really bad and couldn't play more than a couple minutes.....but we won!!!! 34-11!!!!! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! SOOOOOO much fun!
Classes are going well, we are finally getting back into chem concepts that I understand!!! (or can figure out!) Bio is going well, I love that class! It is all plants and bugs!!! :) (did I mention my favorite professor teaches it? :) ) I have 2 exams, a big paper and a little paper due on Monday....ick, not fun.
Miss you all and look forward to being home in 9 days!!!!!!! Hugs, E.

No comments:
Post a Comment