God's Glory

God's Glory

Friday, August 15

Summer is almost over?!!?!?!


I don't know how it got to be the end of August and I haven't written since February... I kind of stink at this blog/updating thing. lol

Anyways I only have a minute so this is the bulleted edition of my update: :)

* I spent my Easter break in the beautiful state of Colorado with friends;it was a blast and I even got to go skiing in the Rockies :):):)

* The school year rounded out okay and I didn't die on my 22 page long (single spaced) Genetics final...though it was a close call!

* I am Working at Lincoln Paper and Tissue again this summer. I am head of the yard crew....there are two of us :) I don't really like the ring of "yard crew" so instead we've changed it to Horticultural Engineer...and I'm the Chief one. lol

* I am not returning to Grove City this fall. I spent a lot of time praying about what God would have me do for my life and what I was doing in Biology (which I do love). Through some obvious God stuff (cause I'm kind of thick) in Colorado and on the flight back I have decided to attend Northern Maine Community College in Presque Isle, Maine. God has been opening doors left and right and things are really falling into place. I am accepted into their Nursing program (2years) and will be living on campus in a single (which is a double that I have all to myself! :) )

Well, I have homework already for my nursing stuff so I need to get back on that :):) Dad and I went and jumped in the river this afternoon...the water is WICKED high and we both jump/dove off the dock. It felt wonderful as the weather was miserably muggy today. It was pretty though and I took this pic :):):)

Hugs, hopefully the next update will be sooner than 6 months from now! E.

No comments:

Post a Comment