God's Glory

God's Glory

Friday, September 30

Just a quickie! :)

Well, it has yet again been a while since the last "real" post....sorry 'bout that.  Life in PI is as busy as usual, for example, last night while on duty I got to deal with a possible case of appendicitis (this was okay) and not even 4 hours later I was given the incredible opportunity to clean condoms off door handles(this was NOT okay)......that was not a night I love my job........GROOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

Honestly, I think when the number of men in a group increases, the brain cell function exponentially drops. 

I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon to take a bunch of students to hike Katahdin :)  Can't wait!  It will be fun, I'm praying for at least decent weather for the students, but it will be fun no matter what :)

A couple nights ago we had had some beautiful days and the sunsets were GORGEOUS :)  for example, Sunday night I got to watch this out my apartment window:

The following evening I was about going nuts from being stuck in my apartment for the past 72+ hours so I jumped into the Black Widow and went for a scenic sunset drive :)

Just as the sun dropped behind the hills out in Castle Hill

 As I was driving around to Mapleton there was a GINORMOUS flock of Canada Geese flying....this is only 1/4 of the flock.

 The purple ones are purple from the "dusk" setting on my camera, this is looking out over Haystack "Mountain" from the Mapleton end :)





I'm so excited for fall :)   It is my favorite season, a season of death, but of so much more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment