God's Glory

God's Glory

Tuesday, October 25

My "Pad"

Soooooo, I FINALLY got my "pad" all picked up and habitable! :)  YAY!  I don't work well in messy spaces, I get distracted and well, it just doesn't work.  I've come to realize that my "space" and "brain" are pretty well linked and the condition of my apartment is a pretty good reflection of my state of mind.  I don't think one causes the other, they just reflect each other.

Clean and picked up apartment = orderly, non-stressed, productive state of mind. 

Messy apartment = stressed, scattered, nonproductive state of mind.

Weird but very true.

Anyways!  Since I'm usually the one to come visit all of YOU.....here is a little peek of my home sweet home :)

This is the "newest" addition :)  My kitchen is kind of dark during the day so this is to help brighten it up....not so I can stare at myself washing dishes =P
 My bedroom from the doorway
 View from the closet....yes, the desk looks messy, but those are "to-do" piles!
 Einstein....my fave :)  O, and my vinyl. :)
 

 My solution for organizing some of my earrings.....because they were always getting tangled!!!  Total cost: ~$.75
 My very WHITE living room (view from bedroom door).......I need to borrow a level to get stuff on the walls :)
 More living room and kitchen
 View from window looking toward my front door.  (Doesn't everyone have a yellow "Caffeine" monkey hanging off their wall?)
 Bathroom :):)

So yeah, I'm not the best decorator.....but I like my space :0)  ....and color.....and texture...and old stuff :)

No comments:

Post a Comment