God's Glory

God's Glory

Saturday, December 9

Happy Days




Yay, for the weekend!

It stopped snowing and we were left with about 3-4" of snow to slide in, to have white wash wars with, and to wrestle in! It has been a blast, seeing as we only have one sled between about 10 of us...we have been trying to utilize pizza boxes and poster board. We contemplated trying to swipe a few trays out of the cafeteria, but they have people at the doors....and it would be really hard to not get caught! (banana's are and entirely different matter!) :)

Last night we went caroling with our brother hall and then had a Christmas party with them afterwards....it was wicked fun! We went caroling at the assisted living center down the street, in a couple of the dorms and at President Jewell's house. :) There were only a few snow brawls along the way! After caroling we had our party and did a white elephant gift exchange, ate lots of food and played psychiatrist, mafia, and assasin....fun times!

Tonight after I watch the shuttle launch at 8:25 (check it out! http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/live_tv.html ) I'm headed over to enjoy the Christmas season with Hick's 2nd Floor (Tyler's Hall)....which means I have alot of studying to do in the meantime....

Oh, I went to the healthcenter yesterday where the Dr. concurred that my finger is most likely not broken, just jammed and that I have a cold virus. AND because I can't do robitussin w/Codeine, then I just have to suck it up and keep working on just robitussin and the rest of the stuff I have been doing....yuck. Oh well. 

Pray my mind can focus and stay clear as I enter into this week finishing up this semester and getting ready for finals! 

Hugs, and love to you all! E.

No comments:

Post a Comment