God's Glory

God's Glory

Sunday, December 17

Halfway!



Almost done! 2 Finals down and 2 to go! I am so excited to be coming home! A month seems like so long but I know from how fast this past one flew that it is really only the blink of an eye. My Bio and Huma finals went okay, and now I have my chem one in the morning and my econ one one weds. morning.....and then HOME!!! 

We went to the Sandy Lake Weslyan church again today. I like it there, the people are nice and the music/pastor are good too. Probably my favorite church so far. But Mt. Olive is close behind. I like the pastor at Mt. Olive better but the music at Sandy Lake is nicer... I don't know...it is hard to find somewhere that fits and feels like I belong. I can't wait to be home at my church. 

It is hard to believe it is almost christmas, although my chocolate countdown calandar tell me it is only 8 days away. It doesn't seem like Christmas could be so close!

Well, time to buckle down and study hard for my chem final, it is hard because this is the first multiple choice chem test we've had and I have no idea how to prepare for it. I don't know whether it will be calculations and then I'll have to pick the right answer or if it is primarily over concepts. I'm praying the latter because that is my strong point. I'm not so good at calculations, my head gets all jumbled and I can't remember which formulas go with which problem types. Oh well. God has it in control. 

Hugs to you all! Love, me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment