Hello all!!! I'm sorry I didn't get this updated sooner! I was having difficulties remembering my password/username....story of my life! haha, oh well, now that that is fixed, I can update you on my rather slow and relaxing Christmas break! :)
I had a pretty nice visit with my family and my extended family...it was nice to see everyone again! I got to go skiing at Sugarloaf on one day....Maine day (Wednesdays)of course (because it is $26 on weds) and had a blast with Hill, Whit, Quinc, and Dustin, they boarded and I skiied. On the way home we got a little lost...almost ended up in Quebec (not really, just The Forks which is just north of Caratunk if you know where that is! Almost Canada!) haha It was nice to be home but it was also nice to be back at school...I missed the people alot....wish I could just have everyone around me all the time...would make life more enjoyible I think!
Well, my classes this semester seem like they are going to be good...I like all of my professors and the subject mater is interesting. I had a hole in my schedule and needed a one credit class to fill it up so I decided to take printmaking. I think it is going to be a really neat class, the proffesor is a little old man who used to work at the Carnegie museum...sounds like he is widely known in this area as he was asked to put together another show for a gallery. His name is Dr Callaboyias, but we call him Dr. C. :)
It has snowed since we got back and our hall decided to plan a sliding (or I guess the rest of the world calls it sledding) party for tomorrow night with our brother hall. It will be fun, I went out for a bit last night, it is perfect conditions... :)
I miss you all and think of you often! Hugs to you all! E.
No comments:
Post a Comment