Well, as of right now it has yet to stop snowing...it has snowed for more than a week, although the accumulation is not much. (probably close to 8 inches) It is mostly just enough to keep the sidewalks slick! I am loving having my Yaktracks, they are eally grippy and keep the slipperyness under my feet instead of on my behind! Believe it or not, in this pic there are actually 2 soccer fields, a baseball field, houses and a firestation as well as a bunch of kids sliding on the hill! It was snowing so hard though that I could only hear them!
I had Chem lab today, it was good, we had to measure reaction rates and then plot the data on a graph. My lab partner is nice, too, that helps. I am really liking my classes, they are going well, and my professors are great! I have my first bio lab on Thursday so we'll see how that goes, I know some people who are in it but I'm not sure how many.
School is pretty much in full swing, it is hectic but good. I have to go draw a picture for my printmaking class...I like that kind of homework! Love you and miss you!
PS. Please pray for Alissa and her family. A great uncle died last week and Alissa had to go to the funeral (her first time to a funeral)by herself. Then when she got home she found out her favorite uncle only has a few weeks to live. Very rough weekend for her.
No comments:
Post a Comment