Well, the lovely short month of February has arrived! It is pretty darn cold and windy here, tomorrow the high is supposed to be 10*F.....a little chilly!
Our Intermural (IM) soccer team had their first practice this morning, at 11am! We all rolled out of bed and pulled on shorts to go play. Our hall has a team, there are about 15 of us who are playing, that way if one of us can't make a game it doesn't mess it up for the team. Only a couple of people played HS soccer (okay so maybe only 3!), but most of us have at least played once, even if it was in second grade! :) I think it will be fun and it is great exercise, now I just need to get to Walmart to pick up some shin guards.....
Alissa slept on the floor in my room last night as she wasn't feeling well and there were alot of girls in her room watching a movie....it was fun, we only chatted for a bit and were asleep by 1:15 :)
I'm headed to the guys varsity basketball game this afternoon....their record isn't too bad so it should be fun! And then I have to finish reading Genesis for my Monday night class. Miss you all and many hugs!
No comments:
Post a Comment