God's Glory

God's Glory

Thursday, August 30

I'm Back!!!



Hi all! I'm finally back at school...though i really liked being home and didn't really want to come back and start school again. I really missed my friends here though!

Tyler and I drove down on Saturday, we left my house at 4:30am....ick! But, that meant we arrived earlier which was nice! I got my room stuff out of storage on Sunday evening, so much of it is only temporarily unpacked and there is a lot more to go.

Church on Sunday was really cool because Pastor Armstead really covered all of the things that I had been praying about and struggling with this summer...kinda cool confirmation from God that Mt. Olive is where I'm supposed to be right now.

Please pray about my schedule, I'm currently working 2 jobs on campus but one of my shifts interferes with church. I emailed my RD so hopefully it can get switched, but we'll see!

Well, I have some precalc homework to finish up, love you all! e.

No comments:

Post a Comment