I took this pic the morning Tyler and I left Maine, the sun was coming up just as we drove into Bangor. It is so beautiful!
So far school is going well. My classes all seem like they will be manageable with the exception of my ecology class which could be wicked hard. My Professor wants all of our lab reports to be in the style of a scientific journal article! AAAAHHH!
Between studying and work I haven't really had tons of time to catch up with friends and some I really haven't seen at all. I got my Sunday shift changed! Yay! Now I can still go to Mt. Olive!
This weekend I went for a walk on Saturday morning, I went to the post office, the Salvation Army, and the farmer's stand at the American Legion. It was nice and cool and very relaxing to be doing something besides work/study. Saturday night I went to the street dance with a bunch of friends :) it was wicked fun and there were alot of people there! At the beginning it was all upperclassmen and the Orientation Board people but eventually freshmen came.
Sunday, after church, April, my friend Arielle's older sister, invited me to join them for lunch in her apartment. It was wicked nice and a welcome change from teh cafeteria!
Wow, the new cafeteria is amazing! I can't even explain it other than it is blue with industrial style ceilings and lots of different stations so there are hardly any lines! It is wicked wicked nice!
Well, today I am homeworking and then going with my entomology class tonight to go nighttime bug catching! :) should be fun!
Hugs, Love and miss you all! e.
No comments:
Post a Comment