
~my roomie and I!
Yesterday was the first day of fall! It doesn't feel like it though, it is 72* and it is only 11am!!!!! aaaaahhhh! oh well.
Life is hectic but good. I'm doing well in my classes even though I have a couple that are wicked hard. My jobs are good but I missed a lot of work last week because I was wicked sick....I was sick for 6 whole days!!!! And no voice for 3 days.....icky. I'm playing IM flagfootball this year....so far we are 0-2. I tackled a girl in the first game...kinda on accident. haha Turf burns on both knees...good memories.
I am doing "adopt a grandparent" for my service thing for my Foundations of Education class. I adopted a lady named Eva. I haven't met her yet, I'm going to see her this afternoon. She is in an assisted living place. Later tonight is our first home nighttime foorball game! yay! We are doing a "white out" and they were selling glow in the dark tshirts in the sac this weekend.....should be a blast and there are fireworks afterwards too!
I have to go find some lunch and do a bit of work before I go see Eva, hugs, miss you, e.
No comments:
Post a Comment