God's Glory

God's Glory

Monday, November 2

ARGH. I hate it when i lose posts!!!!!!

Poo.  I just wrote this and then it vanished into cyberspace.   I hate it when that happens!


For Today... November 1st, 2009


Outside my window... Inky black with a lone streetlight reflecting creepily off of car roofs


I am thinking... about how people can vary so widely on morality and worldviews......how do we do it?


I am thankful for... a family who is crazy but loves me and friends who love me even tho i'm crazy, too :)


I am wearing...  Comfy boxers and my ACS Survivor shirt (purple :) )


I am remembering... thinking Kathy H. was old when she baby sat me......and she was only in high school!!!


I am going... to VOTE...even if it means i have to drive home on tuesday afternoon and back again!!!


I am reading... The Scarlet Pimpernel.....actually it's Librivox


I am hoping... that Avril Lavine and Kelly Clarkson get turned off soon.....ICK.   (but if the room gets cleaned they can stay on till she's done!!!)


On my mind... how to make time for art every weekend......


From the learning rooms... I can put IV's in.....even tho i have NEVER practiced on a live person....EEEEEEK!!!


Noticing that... My room finally looks like mine....not just white walls.


Pondering these words...  "Asking God to work in your life without believing he will is like askin' yo mama for money and walkin' away without it!"  ~Annie (What an awesome lady!!!)



From the Kitchen... Chocolate Coke Cake:  1 box choc. cake mix.  1 Cup Coke.   Stir (will be VERY thick) spread in greased 9x12 pan.  bake at 350 for 30 mins.  EAT.



Around the house... Mostly clean?   it is nice....



One of my favorite things... Laughing



From my photo journal...



Half finished card for my gram and gramp :)

No comments:

Post a Comment