God's Glory

God's Glory

Wednesday, November 18

Woosh. Momentary lapse back into the old blog habits!


For Today... November 18th, 2009


Outside my window...  Jet black, cold, and stinky…. Pepé la Pew seems to have been out tonight


I am thinking... About how much I’m looking forward to sleeping in tomorrow!


I am thankful for... my family’s mental health


I am wearing...  socks, rolled up jeans, coral tee with a big flower on the front and my black half-zip pullover…….it would be jammies but I’m on duty tonight


I am remembering...  that I forgot to call my dad last night


I am going...  to clean my room in the morning.  It’s a little messy in here.


I am reading... the scarlet pimpernel still :) I like it a lot so far :) :)


I am hoping...  that the smell in the hallway goes away…I’m sick of the sewer smell and of dumping hot soapy water down the drains!!


On my mind...  not much.   It is pretty flatlined and burnt out right now.  I hate this time of the semester.


From the learning rooms...   Learned about drug diversion among nurses and about the Maine Board of Nursing this afternoon.  Drug diversion is just a fancy way of saying stealing meds from patients, med carts and the hospital. 


Noticing that...  I need to make a worship playlist for itunes…..  


Pondering these words...  “I will be a sanctuary to you”  (paraphrase of Ezekiel 11:16)   O I am so thankful for that.   Sometimes I really need a hug and I’m so thankful for those God-hugs.   I don’t know if it is just me but I LOVE my sanctuary.  My introverted-ness breaks through my carefully maintained protective layer sometimes and just overwhelms me.   I hate it when I can’t just have my decompression time and when I just need somewhere to go away to.  I’m so thankful he is there as my sanctuary everywhere, all the time.   I’d be lost.


From the Kitchen... pizza for supper tonight :)


Around the house... very quiet……but pretty smelly….that sewer smell isn’t so hot


One of my favorite things...   just laying flopped on the floor, couch or bed and talking or just “being” with the people who get my head.


From my photo journal...

My finished card I made for my grandparents :)  kinda rusty but it came out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment