God's Glory

God's Glory

Friday, July 15

Yard Sales! :)


A bargain hunter's dream! :)  This summer the yard sales in have been pretty "blah" overall but I've managed to scoop up some spectacular finds this week! For example, I spent $11 today and brought home:

  • 2 shirts 
  • 4 DVDs 
  • DVD player
  • Necklace
  • Votive holder    
What a steal!  Yesterday's deals included:

  • 5 CD's
  • SWEET homemade potholder
  • DVD
  • Blueberry cookbook
  • Dress 
All for a $7.50 total.  Seriously, I can't go wrong here! LOL

A man in the community recently started a pretty nifty website called "Exploring Lincoln" where he highlights business, people, and things to do.  One of the newest features of the site is a "Yard Sale" section where you can see all the local yardsales, post your own and even map out your route!   Yard-Saling is meeting technological advances here! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment